Less Andrade - Pedro
- Lawyer, Law School, Universidad de Buenos Aires. Master Degree (LL.M) University of Georgia, thesis on international regulation of electronic commerce.
- Associate (i) Professor of Electronic Banking Law and Invited Professor of Legal and Operative Aspects of Electronic Commerce. Law School University of Buenos Aires.
- Coordinator and Professor of the On-line Update Program on Computer Law (since 2001).
- Invited Professor of Postgraduate Studies on Computer Law and New Technologies at different universities.
- Professor at the update program of Contemporary International Businesses and Commercial Law, Graduate School of Law University of Buenos Aires (since 2005). Invited Professor of the intensive course on MERCOSUR International Commercial Law (2005).
- Technical Coordinator of Academics Teams and Legal Analyst of NATIONAL LEGAL DIGEST PROJECT (Law No. 24.967), Ministry of Justice (Argentina) and Law School University of Buenos Aires.
- Advised the Argentinean Congress on draft bills on Computer Crimes and Electronic Commerce.
- Published articles on his specialty and delivered conferences related to ICT Law and Public Policy in Latin America.
- Worked in areas of his specialty in Argentinean Law Firms (Altmark & Brenna and Alvarez Prado & Asociados).
- Currently, he is the Latin American Policy Counsel in charge of Public Policy and Government Affairs for Spanish Speaking Latin America at Google Inc.